To get a home in Dizzywood, all you have to do is get 100 coins, go to the Mansion Showroom in the Home Emporium and talk to Brooke Lodgington. She will give you the deed to your own home (if you don't have one yet) and some icons that go into a new category in your backpack called Home.
The icons in your backpack:
- Go to Home Emporium (this allows you to go there wherever you are in Dizzywood)
- My home (this allows you to go to your home wherever you are in Dizzywood)
- Home Lock/Unlock
- Introductory Home Guide
- Magic Move (this is a power that can move items in your home, the controls are: up, down, left, right, front and back
- Magic Size (this is a power that changes sizes of items in you home, the controls are: tall, short, wide and thin)
- Public Visitor's Portal (you can drop this anywhere in Dizzywood to allow others to visit your home)
New Homes Edit
- The Skyland: an island in the sky that you can do anything with (when you "Fall" off the side, you fall back onto the home!)
- The Wagon: just like regular home, but with a different scene
- The Beach: it is what it is; a beach!
Some home ideasEdit
- You can put critters in your home (when you leave your home, they stop moving around until you remove them).
- You can put Potted Plants in your home.
- You can grow seeds inside your home (cool), but you can't make Potted Plants of them.
- You can buy furniture for your home by clicking the teleporter of the Home Emporium in Presto's Grove.
- You can invite your friends to your home for a party.
A bit of history Edit
Homes became available in Dizzywood on May 1, 2008.
In order to obtain a home then, players needed to do a few things:
- Locate the Teleporter Fratastat. It is a big metallic ball in Presto's Edge.
- Go to The Crystal Catacombs and use the Fratastat on the broken teleporter to fix it.
- Step on the teleporter to travel to the Home Emporium.
- Speak to Brooke Lodgington the NPC to buy a home for 100 coins.