Force Field is a game which can be played with the Salamander Sprites, the Jaguar Statue, the Rock Bogie, some Daily Events or just a simple game machine. In the game the person and the opponent is given a force field and a ball is let loose.
This game is very similar to Pong. You use the mouse to move your force field, which is the one with your character's face. The person has to make sure that the ball does not pass them, and will diligently rally the ball until it passes the opponent.
There are also "powerups" which get deleted whenever you lose a life:
- fast (makes ball go faster)
- slow (makes ball go slower)
- grow (makes force field wider)
- shrink (makes force field narrower)
- multi-ball (makes multiple balls from that one ball that hit it, when these balls go past a player, it counts as a point)
- stick (makes the ball stick to your force field whenever you touch it, making you have to release it again, limited turns)
Depending on who or what you play against, you get coins if you win.
Missions with force field Edit
Go to the Missions tap and look under "New things to do" then you should see them.
- Play the Sea Sprite in Force Field (in Breakwater Beach)
- Play the Salamander Sprite in Force Field (in Tanglevine Jungle)
- Play the Firefly Sprite in Force Field (in Skytown Skate Park)
You can win furniture by beat the bosses (one furniture each Boss)
- Lv1: Play Professor Nocturne in Force Field (in Skytown Skate Park) click on the sign
- Lv2: Play Arcticus the Winter Wizard in Force Field (in the Icy Aerie) click on the sign
- Lv3: Play Octavius Rex in Force Field (in Breakwater Beach) you will need to wear a diving helmet you can buy it by Cecil's Beach Hut Store then click on the sign at the end of the beach or you can go fishing for it with the Fishing Pole in Breakwater Beach